Wedding game host gets hit with $3M divorce lawsuit

A New York-based wedding game host is suing his former employer, which had agreed to pay him $3 million in divorce benefits.

The lawsuit filed Monday in Manhattan Supreme Court seeks to stop the $1.5 million payout.

Curtis Kucinich, 38, and his wife, Jennifer, had filed for divorce last year.

Kucunich’s attorney, Joseph Lisi, said in a statement Monday that the lawsuit is “a desperate attempt to hide the truth from the world and his family.”

The couple’s lawyer did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The couple had married in 2012.

The New York Times reported in January that Kucanich was the host of a popular game show called “Game Show World” which featured contestants competing to win the most money at a wedding.

The show, which aired in several countries, was canceled in May after the Kucans filed a wrongful termination lawsuit.

The lawsuit also accuses the Kuchins of using the show as a way to “promote their brand, get rich quick and avoid paying taxes.”

Kucinick said he was fired from his job at the Game Show World studio in 2016 and that he was trying to move his family to California to get away from his wife.

Kuchinich said in an interview with CNNMoney in December that the Kukins have been married for 25 years and had been together for eight years.

He said he and his children have had problems with alcohol and drug abuse.

Kukinich has not commented on the lawsuit.